Friday, December 23, 2011

COMING HOME!!!!

We all got to come home on Friday, what was so great about that was that it was also my Mommy's birthday! I overheard them say I'm the best gift ever. Wonder how Daddy and I are gonna top this next year! Yikes!

Getting all buckled in, my outfit is so comfy! Mommy didn't know 0-3 and Newborn are waaay different!

And we're off........





Before we went home, we made a quick stop at my Great Grandma and Grandpa Costello's to see my Great Grandma who isn't able to get to me... Boy was she excited!!!

Great Grandma Costello was thrilled to see me!


Home Sweet Home
Later that night, I met my big brother Blue and attended my first party, my Mom's 31st birthday. We had spaghetti and ice cream cake... if I knew that was happening I would've stayed inside longer!!

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Blue and I meeting for the very first time... he's quite protective of me

I had a great first night here... I'm very loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment