Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


My 1st Easter was pretty awesome, I got to see all my grandparents, my Uncle Ian and Uncle Chris, 
my great Aunt Janet, my great great Aunt Margie AND my Great Grandma and Grandpa Costello

Got in some Easter morning snuggles with Mommy

Me & Blue wanna know when this Bunny fellow arrives with our goodies

Dying eggs!


I finally got to meet my Great Great Aunt Margie, it was great. tee hee hee

Like my new chair?
Grandma Barb and Grandpa Steve got me this super cool chocolate rabbit called DUDE, looks yummy but Mommy & Daddy are gonna eat it. Bummer.
To the end the evening, I'm just relaxing in my chair watching a movie.

ha ha real funny, now get this pink ears off me!
Such a long day! Daddy & I are kicking back and relaxing in Grandpa Speanburg's recliner!


No comments:

Post a Comment