Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Boy Checkup

Today was AWESOME! Except for the shots... YUCK! 
I went to the doctor's for my 4 month checkup. I'm 26 inches long, 15 lbs 10 oz and my head is 44.4 cm that is equal to about 17 in. Dr. Chessin said I am the size of an average 6 month old. 
Yikes, Mommy better start lighting more weights. If I keep growing at this rate I'm gonna be a 1 year old in a 9 month old's body! But the best news... I can now start eating cereal and fruits from a spoon!! A spoon, what's a spoon I thought. But my parents showed me and its fun & messy! Let the adventures begin!

Just waiting for the Doc

Here it goes, my 1st spoonful

I dunno know about this stuff.

I made such a mess I got to do my favorite thing, get naked and lay in Mommy & Daddy's bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment